Your shopping cart is empty!
Effects of Visual Stress Symptoms
How the symptoms of Visual Stress can effect an individual
- Experience difficulty looking at a computer screen.
- Be unusually sensitive to bright lights, especially fluorescent lighting.
- Have difficulty judging heights or distances, which sometimes causes problems with stairs and/or escalators.
- Find driving at night particularly stressful, sometimes experiencing a fragmentation of reflected light.
- Develop headaches and migraines when reading.
While reading and writing sufferers may
- Suffer fatigue quickly when working with text.
- Skip words or lines when reading.
- Experience increased difficulty in concentration after an initial period of about 10 minutes.
- Move their head or body position, or move closer to or further away from the page/Computer Screen.
- Read slowly and haltingly.
- Have difficulty comprehending information.
- Track with their finger.
- Yawn while reading.
- Frequently rub their eyes.
Skip to Section