Your shopping cart is empty!
Any orders being placed between the 12th - 20th of August will be dispatched after the 20th of August, due to our systems being upgraded. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Effects of Visual Stress Symptoms
How the symptoms of Visual Stress can effect an individual
- Experience difficulty looking at a computer screen.
- Be unusually sensitive to bright lights, especially fluorescent lighting.
- Have difficulty judging heights or distances, which sometimes causes problems with stairs and/or escalators.
- Find driving at night particularly stressful, sometimes experiencing a fragmentation of reflected light.
- Develop headaches and migraines when reading.
While reading and writing sufferers may
- Suffer fatigue quickly when working with text.
- Skip words or lines when reading.
- Experience increased difficulty in concentration after an initial period of about 10 minutes.
- Move their head or body position, or move closer to or further away from the page/Computer Screen.
- Read slowly and haltingly.
- Have difficulty comprehending information.
- Track with their finger.
- Yawn while reading.
- Frequently rub their eyes.
Skip to Section