The Portable USB version runs from the USB stick with no need for installation onto the PC. This means that you can move between computers easily, with all your user settings saved onto the USB.
PC Version Only (MAC version currently unavailable)
For reading and writing through colour on screen.
For PC and Windows® tablets.
Our brand new software gives you a fully configurable screen overlay that works on top of all your normal programs, providing anything from a tinted bar to a whole tinted screen to aid reading and writing on the computer. Features Include:
- Can be used with any application including internet browsers
- Type through the overlay
- Fully networkable across all platforms
- Quickstart menu
- Autosave settings
3 simple steps to removing screen glare and stabilizing the print:
1: Select your colour
- Infinitely adjustable colour options.
- A diagnostic tool for overlay colours:
- The colour palette on the quickstart menu shows the Crossbow Colours used in the Visual Stress Range making it a quick diagnostic tool for assessing colour preferences for virtual overlay use.
2. Configure your settings
- Customisable options for line and size settings creating a wide variety of opaque blocks or underlines.
- Multiple size options ensures that differing on-screen needs are met (e.g. full screen width for spreadsheets; half-screen for working on two separate programmes etc).
3. Improve your reading comfort
- Read and type through your chosen coloured overlay.
- Two Modes:
- The dynamic mode:
- Enables you to highlight the lines you are reading or writing in the colour of your choice, with or without underlining.
- Moves with your mouse so no need to hold and drag.
- The static mode:
- Lets you chose a specific area of your screen to tint; place it and it stays.
- Use the hot-corners to easily resize and move the Virtual Overlay.
- The dynamic mode:
With millions of colours to choose from, and many configurations of shape, size, line width and line position, all accessible at the click of a button, Tint & Track can benefit computer users everywhere - whether in the home, school, college, library or office.