Visual Stress Training Courses
What it is
Our CPD accredited training courses enables anyone who wants to screen for Visual Stress the opportunity to: learn about visual stress, how to successfully screen for it and how to make the most effective recommendations for resources based on their job role and mandatory duties.
What it entails
- We will take you through the history of Visual Stress and the science behind it
- Symptoms of Visual Stress, and what to look out for
- How to spot signs of Visual Stress
- How to efficiently screen individuals
- How to make the most effective recommendations for resources that will alleviate individuals symptoms, enabling them to perform to their maximum potential.
£225 per person (this includes a Visual Stress screening assessment pack for each individual).
We offer two options for training courses:
- We run a monthly training course at our base in Stafford where you can come along with delegates from other organisations.
- Or our trainers can travel to your place of work (minimum of 6 delegates required).
For enquiries please call 01785 782950 and ask to speak with the Visual Stress training team or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific 1-2-1 assessments:
For information on how we can complete specific 1-2-1 assessments for your staff please call 01785 782950 and ask to speak with the Visual Stress training team or email us on email@example.com